How do I link my Roku with my Fandor account?
Once you have added the Fandor Channel to your Roku, follow these steps to sync it with your Fandor account:
- On our Roku channel, attempt to view any film. It should bring up a list of options, one of which should be Link to your subscription.
- Select this option and you should be given a case-sensitive 5-digit activation code (e.g. yYMpc)
- Go to Fandor.com and log in to your account.
- Go here (www.fandor.com/roku/link).
- Enter the activation code displayed on your Roku in the blank box.
- Press the Activate button.
The account should sync with your Roku in a few moments and then you will be able to watch films on your Roku!
Should you have a subscription, but your Roku is saying your subscription has ended, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the serial number for your device.
Did you find this article helpful?