How to cast a movie from my Chrome browser
1. Set up your Chromecast and ensure that your computer is on the same wifi network.
2. Go to Fandor and log in.
3. On any film page (like this one), you can select the play arrow to begin playback of the film. Once the film is loaded on your computer, you will see the Google Cast icon to the top-right of the player. It will appear grey if nothing is being cast.
4. Click on the Google Cast icon and the device menu will appear in the top right of the browser. Select your Chromecast from the list.
5. The Fandor screen will appear on your TV and then loading messages will appear on your computer/TV showing the Film being loaded.
6. Use the on screen controls to pause, adjust the playback with the timeline slider or control the volume.
Did you find this article helpful?