How to encode HD content for Fandor
Use these steps to get your film encoded in HD and ready for Fandor!
- Download Mpeg Streamclip and select the Mac or PC version here.
- Go to List at the top of the window and select Batch List.
- Click Add File at the bottom of the pop-up. Select the file you choose then click To Batch.
- Leave the default selection and click OK.
- Select where you would like your new file to export to and click Select.
- Select H.264 from the compression list. Move the quality scale to 100%. Make sure the Limit data rate box is checked and enter 80 mb/s for data rate. Select Deinterlace Video if your film is progressive, otherwise leave boxes blank. And leave the rest as the default settings and click To Batch.
- Click Go and it will start encoding. Wait for the progress bar to hit 100%, go look for the file and upload the file to Fandor portal via media shuttle.
Did you find this article helpful?